APPROPRIATE GOLF ATTIRE MUST BE WORN ON THE COURSE AND IN THE CLUBHOUSE FACILITIES AT ALL TIMES.
NO tanks tops, sleeveless shirts, shirts with numbers, slogans or offensive illustrations.
NO cut offs, short shorts, gym shorts, tennis shorts, jogging shorts, sweat shorts or sweat pants.
NO tank tops, halter tops, spaghetti strap shirts, shirts with numbers or offensive slogans.
NO short shorts, tennis shorts, cut offs, gym shorts, jogging shorts, sweat shorts, sweat pants or leggings.
Appropriate golf footwear is required on the golf course and practice greens at all times.
Cougar Creek is a soft spike only facility.
- Replace all divots and repair ball marks.
- Rake out footprints and club marks after making a bunker shot.
- Obey all power cart rules.
- Respect your fellow player.
- Club policy states that an average 18 hole round of golf played by a foursome should not take more than 4 hours, a small tournament 4 ½ hours and a large group 5 hours.
- The Course Marshall is present to ensure speed of play and etiquette. He must be adhered to all times for the benefit of all players. He has the final say in all decisions.